Full-Time Physical Therapist
The Doctors Clinic is seeking a full-time outpatient Physical Therapist to join our multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals located just west of Seattle, in Silverdale, WA. Recent graduates are welcome to apply!
Enjoy a flexible Monday through Friday schedule, rewarding work in a great team environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits including a generous retirement plan, continuing education and an opportunity to work in beautiful Kitsap County, Washington. Our positive, collegial environment embraces respect, communication and diversity. As a leader in quality health care and a major employer, The Doctors Clinic seeks individuals who share in our mission of Excellence in Patient Care.
Practice physical therapy the way physical therapy was intended to be practiced:
- Design your treatment plan
- Manage your caseload
- Know your clients
- One-on-one patient interaction
- Develop and readily communicate information of diagnostic significance
Electronic Health Records that are tied in with referring providers:
- Access to full medical records/reports
- Direct correspondence with physicians
- Improved understanding of client’s condition, risk factors and opportunities for success
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provides skilled physical therapy treatment plans in accordance with physician orders and by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results of patients.
- Assures continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing home exercise programs; instructing patients, recommending and/or providing assistive equipment; recommending follow-up programs.
- Promptly and thoroughly documents and maintains clinical and administrative records regarding patient limitations/interventions, treatments, responses and progress to administered therapy as well as discharge summaries.
- Maintain patient records confidentially.
- Records treatment charges daily and completes charge tickets in accurate and timely manner.
- Supervises and directs Physical Therapy Assistants and Physical Therapy Aides in direct patient care and related activities as requested.
- Complies with the Washington State Physical Therapy Act, codes and regulations.
- Must be able to recognize and respond appropriately to urgent/emergent situations per protocols.
- Maintain work area, exam rooms and supplies.
- Maintain professional appearance and personal conduct at all times.
- Follows all of The Doctors Clinic policies and procedures.
- Adhere to employer work practices as described in TDC Occupational Blood Born Exposure Plan policy.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, staff and management.
- Keep regular clinic hours as approved by Manager.
- Attends meetings as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program.
- Current Washington State Physical Therapist license.
- Certification/Licensure: CPR certification for Health Care Providers.
- Experience: One year as a Physical Therapist or comparable internship.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of CPT & ICD-9 coding procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of physical therapy principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of computer programs.
- Maintain current CPR. Maintain current State of Washington license
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to act calmly and effectively in a busy or stressful situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in writing.
- Requires adherence to all policies and procedures, including but not limited to standards for safety, attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
- Experienced staff with specialization in MDT and hand therapy
- Develop your schedule Monday through Friday
- $2,000/year toward continuing education benefits for professional organization membership, licensure fees, conferences and training programs, may be used to develop personal professional path
- Employee health insurance benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous 401k includes employer matching and profit sharing opportunities
- Up to four weeks a year of paid time off, starting your first year (accrued on a per pay period basis)
- Holidays and continuing education days paid
Please visit our website www.TheDoctorsClinic.com for more information about our opportunities, our practice, and providers