Full-Time Physical Therapist
OUR UNIQUE ROLE
We have a radical idea about our role in healthcare. The children in our community cannot be fixed. Because to be fixed, you must be broken. our kids and our families are not broken. They may be facing challenges; challenges that are real valid and effecting their life. We see that.
It IS our role to give children and families access to living happy, healthy, and well balanced lived. This access is created through developing the skills and giving the tools for living life.
It’s an access for their VOICE to be heard, their BODY to move, and to become INDEPENDENT.
The children and families who walk through our doors are not broken, they are perfectly imperfect humans and we believe this to our core.
It is our mission to create a community aligned in this vision;* to give children and families access to happy, healthy and well-balanced lives through removing barriers. Together, we grow minds, bodies, and spirits. *
TheraTree, LLC. is looking for an exemplary Physical Therapist to work with the pediatric population in the outpatient, school, and home settings in the Owensboro, KY area. Candidates must exhibit professionalism, compassion, and encouraging mindsets during all clinical settings, in order to fulfill our mission of growing minds, bodies, and spirits. In addition to the base salary, additional bonus and professional development opportunities exist. If you are looking for a team oriented work environment that focuses on enriching the lives of our clients, TheraTree is your career destination!
- Complete and draft evaluations for assigned physical therapy clients.
- Establish patient’s individualized treatment plans.
- Partner with other team members to develop programs and activities consistent with the needs of capabilities of each client.
- Instruct clients, families, and other caregivers in the skills and techniques of the physical therapy program
- Maintain appropriate and timely documentation for all assigned patients
- Attend and participate in all required meetings
- Ensure clients and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate environment that recognizes the individual’s needs and rights
- Maintain scheduled client caseload
- Complete various paperwork, as required by insurance requirements.
- Supervise PTA’s, as needed.
- Attention to detail required
- Graduate of a Physical Therapy Program, accredited by CAPTE
- Be able to provide initial certification from The Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
- Actively hold or be eligible for a license, as required by the State of Kentucky
- Possess a current/valid CPR and First Aid certification
- Current documentation of immunizations, including the TB Skin test
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess valid auto insurance
- Able to successfully complete the pre-employment background process.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Knowledge of CRM program in healthcare
- Able to work four 10 hour days or 5 8 hour days, as needed to meet client scheduling needs.
1.Mobility, standing, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, walking, heavy lifting, fine hand coordination, ability to hear, ability to read and write, ability to detect odors, and ability to remain calm under stress.
2. Hearing (corrected) adequate for oral/aural communication with patients, staff, family, visitors, etc.
3. Vision (corrected) adequate for reading.
4. Intelligible speech, language, and cognitive skills.
5. Sitting, standing, and walking required throughout the day.
6. Job duties sometimes require climbing stairs, kneeling, twisting, bending; on occasion, crouching, crawling and reaching overhead.
7. Must be able to demonstrate any appropriate exercise and activities to patients / caregivers.
8. Work in a fast-paced clinical environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering the right candidate a unique opportunity to learn, grow, and remain passionate about working with pediatrics. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plans, include a retirement plan with employer match. Professional development opportunities and support also offered, in the applicable field to support our therapists in their continuing education and growth.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter.