Specialty: Primary, Geriatric or Family Practice
Location(s) – New York: Suffolk County, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Westchester
– Candidate will work in a skilled nursing facility environment
– Will not have to cover more than one or two (max) buildings and traveling will be limited to the county and within 15 miles of the location
– They will work alongside well trained and talented medical staff with transcription and other provided supports.
– The ideal candidate has good bedside manners, strong work ethic, works well in a team environment and strong clinical decision making skills.
– Competitive base salary based on experience and an uncapped RVU bonus
– Flexible schedule
– Ongoing management support from Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer.
– No typing or hand-writing medical notes as we provide a scribe/dictation of all notes.
– High income potential.
– No excess traveling and our desire to create a work life balance. Each physician will have a dedicated nurse practitioner to assist them.
– Excellent working environment, strong nursing as well as beautifully renovated facilities.
– Excellent benefits including Med Mal. 401(k), life, and health insurance including Dental and Vision.
Email resume/cv to email@example.com