Full-Time Physician Assistant – Cardiothoracic Surgery (SA197214) Kissimmee, FL
Physician Assistant – Cardiothoracic Surgery (SA197214) Kissimmee, FL
Mar 28, 2021
This regional medical center in Central Florida near Orlando is assisting a private Cardiothoracic Surgery practice in their search for a Board Certified and experienced Physician Assistant. The employed PA will work in an outpatient setting to include new patient visits and post-surgical follow up visits. The P.A. will also be utilized as Surgical First Assists. A minimum of one year of Cardiothoracic Surgery or Cardiovascular Disease experience with vein harvesting experience is required.
– Must be NCCPA board certified
– Prior CV/CT experience is required
– Will support two busy cardiothoracic surgeons
– Currently two physicians, two PAs, and one NP in group
– 80% of time is spent in the hospital, 20% in clinic
– PA will assist with inpatient and outpatient services including office visits, consults, discharges, and rounding
– Employed by the largest hospital network in the nation
– Competitive salary
– Comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
– Support and leadership of a large organization
– A company that is driven by its mission statement: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life
About the Medical Center:
– Completed in April 1997 with over $125 million in expansions, the Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
– We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include emergency care, trauma care, pediatric ER, heart & vascular institute, comprehensive stroke center, the Baby Suites maternity care, neonatal intensive care unit level II, women’s services, behavioral health, orthopaedics and spine and a GME program.
Located only 17 miles south of Orlando, beautiful Kissimmee, FL truly has something for everyone and an endless array of community amenities and activities to enjoy. An ideal blend of theme-park thrills, outdoor adventure, and unspoiled natural beauty is right at your fingertips. World-class shopping is only minutes away, and there are endless pristine golf courses for year-round enjoyment. For the fishing enthusiast, the Kissimmee Chain-of-Lakes includes some of the state’s largest and finest fishing and recreational attractions. The sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are only one hour to the east, and the Gulf of Mexico is two hours to the west. Numerous public and private schools and local universities offer excellent education options. The Orlando International Airport is minutes away from Kissimmee and the smaller Orlando Sanford International Airport sits about an hour to the north. Come see how Orlando can offer you the quality of life that you’ve always wanted!