Full-Time Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner (NP/PA) – Honolulu, HI
Matrix Providers – Caring for America’s military family
Serving America’s military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
URGENT: We are hiring for a civilian Nurse Practitioner (NP) or a Physicians Assistant (PA) to join our team of talented professionals conducting one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exams in beautiful Pearl City, Honolulu, HI.
Working inside the gates of a military installation is an experience unlike any other. We welcome you to come in from the storm and enjoy set schedules, structured, clean, and quiet environments, and a better work/life balance. Come see what base life is REALLY like at a military treatment facility. You will be happily surprised how different everything can be when serving America’s military families.
- Status: Full-time
- Rate: $67.00 / Hourly
- Location: 98-1238 Kaahumanu Street, Suite 300, Pearl City HI 96782
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00PM
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) must have the following qualifications:
- The provider must meet the qualifications to practice as a Nurse Practitioner (NP).
- Current license in the State you will be practicing in.
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus, but not required.
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.