Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Delphi Healthcare is well experienced in emergency medicine. Our staff has been providing excellent high quality care to our patient, long term career satisfaction for our physicians and cost-effective Emergency Department staffing since 1995.
We are seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (willing to train!) to join our team! You will provide healthcare services, under the supervision of a physician at Lewis County hospital in Lowville, NY.
- Administer injections, immunizations and other medical procedures
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
- Educate patients on overall wellness and health maintenance
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Previous experience as a physician assistant or other medical fields
- Familiarity with suturing, lacerations and fractures
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Delphi Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Delphi Healthcare, PLLC is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. Delphi Healthcare, PLLC will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. If you are interested in applying for employment and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 585-880-1365.