Full-Time Primary Care Physician
Job positions: Primary Care Physician
Salary: Very Competitive
Location: Greenville, NC 27836
Job Type: Full-time
Education: MD, DO
Benefits: Professional development opportunities, Full benefits
Our client is building the future of healthcare—today. Using their own mobile technology and human-centered design, they’re looking to improve the quality and accessibility of medical care for all..
Their company is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, and well-funded by some of the best investors in the country. They seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who want to make a difference.
They’re looking for a successful Primary Care Provider is an internist or family practice physician with deep experience caring for Medicare and Medicaid patients. You should be comfortable with complex clinical and social needs and eager to care for patients both in a community environment as well as within the home. You are enthusiastic about personalized, empathetic care for individuals and families while also thinking about systems to improve the care of populations. You embrace the use of technology in the office and on-the-go. You are looking to get out of the day-to-day office grind, are passionate about making a real impact on patient care and are willing to work hard as part of a broader clinical and operational team.
What You’ll Do
Their Primary Care providers work collaboratively with other care team members to deliver exceptional, thoughtful care to patients with complex needs. They’re looking for experienced, team-oriented primary care physicians, with interest and expertise in community-based care. Their Primary Care Providers are collaborators and open-minded leaders on a high-functioning team designed to meet a broad array of medical, behavioral and social needs.
Specifically, you will:
- Support a cohort of Medicaid/Medicare patients, delivering high quality and personalized care in a variety of settings
- Be the clinical leader on a collaborative care team, partnering with nurses, social workers, and Health Advocates
- Partner with in-house clinical specialists around the diseases/conditions that most impact our population, including behavioral health
- Help craft the most effective clinical model by which our care teams create great patient experiences while improving quality and lowering wasteful cost
- Utilize and inform the development of new digital tools for patient communication, team collaboration, and clinical decision support
Required Skills and Experience:
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction; North Carolina
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
- Primary Care experience required, home-based Primary Care is a plus
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics, Addiction Medicine, and Internal Medicine preferred
What you need to know:
- Patient population: complex, chronic, geriatrics
- New, innovative tech model that creates long-term lasting relationships with patients
- Seeking a candidate who is interested and excited about new technology and care models
- Our mission is to make healthcare more effective and affordable for all, including the underserved. And we’re developing technology to push the boundaries even further. This is the future of health, with you at the center.
30% home visits out in community – 40% in clinics seeing patients , 30% administrative, care coordination meetings, operations, etc. Feesable for a pop to work remotely 2 days a week, be in clinic and field 3 days a week