Full-Time Psychiatrist Community-Based Care
1. You are a board-certified Psychiatrist or Psych NP/PA licensed to practice in New York.
2. You have more than 3 years experience providing direct mental health treatment.
3. You are an independent self-starter, a leader, and a strategic thinker who is excited about the big picture of whole community health, and the ongoing evaluation and iteration of our care model.
4. You have experience working within an interdisciplinary team.
5. You are excited about how technology can support your work and help drive the ongoing evaluation toward new, better, care.
6. You have no restrictions on your ability to provide care to Medicaid or Medicare patients.
Nice to have but but nor required– – Experience working with patients in public mental health – Experience working with patients with co-occurring chronic substance use and mental health diagnoses. – Experience with MAT – Multilingual preferred
About the Job:
– Follow a panel of members to provide behavioral health assessments, diagnosis, treatment recommendations, treatment planning, clinical treatment, medication management, and follow up planning.
– Be a key contributor in the development and implementation of behavioral health clinical programming within the hub/market and capabilities that support both core business and long-range company growth
– Provide clinical support to other care team members, especially Behavioral Health Specialists and Community Health Partners
– Coordinate services and relevant Member Action Plan (MAP) goals and tasks with the organization’s care teams, as well as community service providers.
– Participate with our on-call system
– Flexibility around evening hours once to twice a week
– Collaborate closely with existing outpatient behavioral health providers
Location– Brooklyn – You will be a care provider in the hub, but also extending services out into the surrounding neighborhood and community.