Full-Time Public Affairs Coordinator/ Community Outreach
Primary responsibility is to work within established LifeLink Foundation policies, procedures and protocols to function as a public educator within the designated service area or territory. Through the application of approved Public Affairs standards, establish positive community relationships; facilitate, implement and evaluate activities, events and programs related to organ donor registration initiatives and community outreach to various target audiences and support the efforts of internal partners.
- Assist with development and analyzation of a communication plan for the assigned division or territory.
- Coordinate the volunteer program(s) within the assigned division or territory, including recruitment, training, utilization and recognition, as well as tracking and evaluation.
- Establish and maintain positive community relationships to result in public education opportunities and partnerships to increase the profile of LifeLink and organ and tissue donation.
- Coordinate and participate in public education activities, including public speaking presentations, health fairs, networking opportunities and other events on behalf of LifeLink to provide public education on organ and tissue donation, with a goal of increasing donor designations.
- Maintain tracking and evaluation systems to assess results of public affairs activities/donor registrations, and contribute to departmental monthly, annual, fiscal year and other reports.
- Act as production coordinator on various materials, graphic design, print and video projects, etc. relating to annual or other public affairs plans.
- Knowledge normally acquired through the completion of a four-year college program preferably in a health-care related public relations and/or marketing.
- Ability to apply sound judgment, maintaining an open line of communication with supervisor.
- Demonstrated volunteer coordination skills.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Requires ability to meet deadlines and be detail-oriented.
To apply for this role, submit application at www.lifelinkfoundation.org/careers/