Full-Time Recruiter II – Talent Acquisition
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Designs and implements overall recruiting strategies. Assumes leadership role on high volume and special recruiting projects for UNC Health Care.
1. Recruiting Strategy: Designs and implements overall recruiting strategy. Assists in the development of client specific recruiting strategies and advising hiring managers on practices that support the goals and direction of the organization.
2. Sourcing & Offers: Partners with hiring managers to convey a clear understanding of position requirements for l positions so that sourcing efforts are directed to candidates with the right skill mix necessary for the position. Researches and sources candidates through search techniques and developing internal and external search strategies per position assignment. Utilizes advanced creative sourcing and recruiting techniques to attract passive and active candidates, including minority candidates. Provides offer recommendations to hiring departments based on institutional policy, market data and internal equity. Extends and negotiates formal offers. Demonstrates awareness of salary trends and brings relevant information to Compensation for review.
3. Recruiting Cycle: Assumes leadership role on high volume and special recruiting projects for UNC Health Care as needed. Screens candidates’ resumes and job applications. Conducts interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule. Assesses applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes. Ensures accurate and current records throughout the recruitment process to include tracking of all activity. Ensures new hire paperwork is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
4. Mentoring: Works in tandem with other senior recruiters to develop junior members of the recruitment team and collaborates on system-wide initiatives to improve the overall Recruitment function.
5. Project Management: Responsible for program and project assignments working independently or collaboratively as appropriate to accomplish the assigned recruitment analysis. Identifies recruitment issues and assists in developing strategies to address them prior to issue becoming critical. Keeps supervisor informed of project(s) status and any potential problems or political concerns. All assignments are completed on time within the boundaries of the agreed upon delivery date. All outcomes are explained to customers and concerns are constructively resolved.
– Bachelors degree required.
– PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferred. Recruitment-specific certificate or continuous learning a plus (AIRS, The Adler Group, or other).
Professional Experience Requirements:
– Requires one year of experience as a recruiter. Requires intermediate knowledge of employment law, policies and procedures, and practices.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
– Good oral and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; influencing skills.
– Good networking skills. Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively.
– Good negotiation/closing skills. Good selling skills, both verbal and written.
– Ability to deliver results in an ambiguous environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple priorities.
– Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
– Previous database experience required, including candidate searching skills. Internet searching skills.
– Understanding of general labor market conditions and healthcare workforce.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Talent Acquisition
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville (Remote Opportunity)
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
To apply this position please go to :