Full-Time Registered Nurse
Call 407-960-5942 for details
As an RN Case Manager you will:
* Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
* Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent with the patient’s diagnosis.
* Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies, and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
* Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
* One (1) year experience as an RN
* Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
* Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order. Ability to travel to all business locations
* Must be Wound Care certified
What You Need to Know:
1) Amazing benefits and generous PTO
2) Hourly rates above the national average
3) A growing company that retains a family-like organizational culture
4) On-call rotation
5) This position will work with geriatric patients