Freelance Registered Nurse
RN Registered Nurse, ICU, TELEMETRY, ER, Medical Surgical Needed
Together, we can make a difference! Total Nurses Network specializes in all aspects of healthcare staffing. Right now, we are seeking RN’s (Tele and ICU) to provide exceptional care for our client’s patients. As an ICU, TELE, ER Nurse, you will provide quality patient care. This involves collaborating with a healthcare team, providing direct patient care as well as emotional support, and maintaining medical records.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a dedicated healthcare team committed to the highest quality standards. When you partner with Total Nurses Network, you can expect highly competitive pay rates, job opportunities in diverse settings, and flexible schedules. If you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role, we want to hear from you!
- Must have effective communication to be able to interact with the patient, doctors, patients family and other members of a critical care unit
- The nurse has to face various difficult situations in their career and therefore they must have the quality of being calm under pressure
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- At least 1 year experience as an ICU Nurse or critical care unit.
- Good understanding of health information structures and technology.
- Available to work 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Demonstrate brilliant empathy and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment.
- Current IL RN license
- Current ACLS
- Current negative TB test
- Current physical or note stating able to work without physical limitations
Call Kim at 708-665-1793 or apply online at www.tn-networks.com