Full-Time Registered Nurse
Exciting Opportunity with the United States Coast Guard!
Sterling Medical is looking for an RN to provide comprehensive Registered Nursing Services
At the US Coast Guard Clinic, in Alameda, CA
$50/HR, Benefits, 401k participation, and 10 Paid Federal Holidays!
Diploma or degree from a National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) accredited school of Nursing
Current, unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in one of (50) fifty states District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Must have current BLS (Basic Life Support), for Health Care Provider by American Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC), American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI), or the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP).
Minimum of (2) two years of professional nursing experience in the field in the past 3 years, with at least one (1) year of ambulatory care experience in family practice or internal medicine in the past five (5) years.
Job Duties, including, but not limited to:
RN will administer medical services to all active duty personnel with the capabilities normally granted to a registered nurse in an outpatient clinical setting, including but not limited to:
- Assess patient’s needs for nursing care
- Provide nursing triage to acute issues in addition to regular scheduled appts.
- Prepare patients for surgical or diagnostic procedures
- Administer oxygen, IV fluids, and prescribed medications, in accordance with doctor’s orders and regulations.
- Provides patient education as directed by doctor
If you have the skills and experience for this Rewarding Opportunity, PLEASE Apply online or Contact: