Full-Time Registered Nurse Case Manager RNCM
At Matrix Providers – You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse Case Manager (RNCM) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, California.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 hour shifts scheduled between 7am-7pm.
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Nurse Case Manager (RNCM) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Bachelor’s Degree of Nursing from an accredited university (ACEN), formerly known as NLNAC, or the CCNE.
• Possess and maintain a current certification from one of the following accredited organizations: Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Case Manager (CCM), Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission (CDMS), Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN), American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN), National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC), Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC), American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM), National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC)
Be a graduate of a school of nursing accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), formerly known as the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) that conferred a nursing baccalaureate or an advanced nursing degree.
• Experience: Minimum 6 months of case management experience within the preceding 36 months and obtain any of the above certifications within 6 months of commencing performance.
• License: Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as an RN in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.