Full-Time Registered Nurse Case Manager RNCM
At Matrix Providers – You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse Case Manager (RNCM) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, California.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Nurse Case Manager (RNCM) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Bachelor’s Degree of Nursing from an accredited university
• License: Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as an RN in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands
• Experience: Possess a minimum experience of at least 5 years as an RNCM within the past 7 years
• Possess and maintain a current certification from one of the following accredited organizations: Commission for Case Manager Certification, Certified Case Manager (CCM)
• National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC)
Possess a Master’s Degree in Nurse Case Management from a program accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.