Full-Time Registered Nurse | Home Health
Call 407-960-5942 for details
As an RN Case Manager you will:
* Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
* Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent with the patient’s diagnosis.
* Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies, and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
* Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
* One (1) year experience as an RN required in Home Health or MedSurg
* Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
* Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order. Ability to travel to all business locations
*Wound Care certification required
What you need to know:
* Amazing benefits and generous PTO
* Hourly rates above the national average
*Growing company that retains a family-like organizational culture
* On-call rotation
* This position will work with geriatric patients
*FT Home Health RN Majority are Monday-Friday day shift
*Weekend coverage – Friday-Monday or Thursday – Sunday
*FT 40 hours a week Shift Diff: no on-call premium