Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) PCU
Title: RN PCU
Client: Cartersville Medical Center
Location: Cartersville, GA
Full Time Nights / Rotate weekends
Compensation: $24.49-$36.17/hr. based upon yrs of experience. Up to $7500 sign-on bonus payable upon hire with two year commitment. No relocation assistance provided if sign-on bonus is offered and accepted.
Shift availability for PCU at Cartersville Medical is Nights (7p-7a) with a night diff of $3.50 and weekends, an additional $2.50. FT is three (3) shifts per week with rotating weekends. RN’s self-schedule.
- Progressive Care/Cardiac Step-Down is a 28 bed fast-paced unit delivering specialized nursing care to a variety of patients, including but not limited to, Chest Pain, Cardiac Cath, Stress Test, Telemetry and post-ICU.
- Registered nurses, physicians from many specialties and many other healthcare professionals collaborate to form a diagnosis, treatment and discharge plan for each individual patient.
- Responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care using Meditech.
- Previous two years of experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service abilities and effective listening skills
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN license
- BLS Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire or promotion
- Must be within 60 minutes of facility when on call.
- Must have at least two years acute care experience – PCU/Cardiac experience highly preferred.
IT TECHNICAL RECRUITER
Consulting & Staffing