Full-Time RN Executive Director – Home Health
LOCATION: BRENHAM, TX
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience.
We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
We have more than 22,000 qualified professionals in over 190 offices who are dedicated to improving quality of living. With advanced technologies, proprietary programs and extensive training, our caring team members uphold our mission for over 90,000 patients and clients each year.
- Amazing benefits and generous PTO
- Hourly rates above national average
- Growing company that retains family-like organizational culture
- Generous sign on bonus
- General patient census is 150+
As a Regional Administrator, you will:
- Coach and lead Executive Directors on day to day responsibilities using independent judgment and the best interest of employer while providing general direction and help to staff to resolve issues in order to increase STAR ratings and HHCAPS scores, and improve retention.
- Provide assistance in the review and analysis of financial, clinical, and operational performance indicators and works collaboratively with the ED on the development and implementation of action plans team in order to increase STAR ratings and HHCAPS scores, and improve retention as well as to meet/exceed financial goals; provides feedback to the RDO and local management to improve office performance.
- Improve agency market value through public relations activities by engaging the community at-large with public speaking and networking.
- Ensure quality service at the agency level by taking part in monitoring and auditing activities and investigations; implement quality improvement processes as required by developing and implementing effective clinical and business management systems; manage audits of client charts, complete client satisfaction surveys, and oversee all service delivery within the region to improve customer service to ensure timely delivery and increase business footprint by conducting program audits as assigned.
- Fill in as onsite manager at agencies as necessary.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintain a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Must be a (RN) Registered Nurse in practicing state. Associates degree required, Bachelors preferred.
- Healthcare professional with at least five (5) years of Home Health experience
- Minimum of five (5) years leadership experience in the business and fiscal functions in a Home Health care setting with experience managing a team of 100+ (regional role preferred)
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Must have experience with 150+ patient census
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts and practices and ability to use in complex, difficult and/or unprecedented situations
- Able to apply advanced skills that allow employee to adapt and meet some complex or non-routine situations · Strong project/process management skills
- Intermediate ability to create documents, spreadsheet analysis models, and advanced graphics
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic
- Needs to be a polished profession and have a TRUE understanding of home health
- Someone who can lead
- Someone who can development and work with the partner hospital and facilities that AC works with
- Cares about team but make hard decisions when need be
- HomeCare HomeBase – big plus
*P&Ls, PDGM, QAPI or RCD experience helpful*
Sign on bonus
Professional development opportunities