Full-Time RN Medical Telemetry
RN Telemetry – Night Job
We are looking for RNs to work in one of our Telemetry units.
Our Telemetry RNs play a critical role in providing quality patient care. It’s the Telemetry RN that often detects life-threatening complications and informs doctors of the need to act. We need RNs that are adept at using computer equipment to monitor cardiac and other vital information to detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or emergency situations. Ideal Telemetry RN candidates will take pride in monitoring their patients and have the ability to remain focused during stressful procedures and medical situations that require quick thinking.
- Location/Facility – Baylor Scott&White Medical Center at Grapevine – North Texas
- For more information on the facility, please click on the appropriate link for our Central Texas locations or our North Texas locations.
- Hours – 36 hours/week Full Time
- Schedule/Shift – Nights, 7pm – 7:30am
- Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, and one of the largest in the United States with 49 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites and more than 5,800 affiliated physicians. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Baylor Scott & White Health stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. We exist to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
For more information about this position, contact Patina Jackson, Telemetry Recruiter, at email@example.com!
- ADN required; BSN degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience is required. 2 – 3 years of experience strongly preferred.
- CPR/BLS is required.
- Ability to read and interpret basic rhythms and strips is a plus.
- Previous experience with Telemetry, Cardiac or Med-Surg patients strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in acute care setting preferred.
Note: If you have less than 6 months of experience, we recommend that you apply to our nursing internship program. Internships are available for new graduates and experienced nurses in a variety of specialties. New classes begin in January, June, and September.