Full-Time School Based Therapist (LPHA)
PLEASE APPLY AT: https://integralcare.e3applicants.com/careers/School-Based-Therapist-LPHA-917
Job Number: 17-479-6872
Education: Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree with a major specialization in Human/Behavioral/Social Services or related field is required.
Description: The School-Based Therapist will be responsible for providing services related to the delivery of mental health care to assigned clients at the designated school location and will provide consultation services to the school staff to support the overall mental health goals of the school.
1. Provides direct mental health services to include intake assessment, individual/ family/ group therapy, skills training, case management, and crisis intervention to assigned clients.
2. Provides consultation for school staff regarding mental health issues of clients (as appropriate).
3. Maintain 55% face to face billable hours.
4. Provides complete and timely documentation to support services rendered.
5. Maintain regular contact with the parent/guardian of each client.
6. Completes person centered care plans, 90 day reviews, and managed care authorizations, in addition to all chart requirements.
7. Participates in the collection of mental health information and student outcomes data to be used for monitoring the overall performance and effectiveness of services provided.
8. Other duties as assigned by Program Manager.
Must possess a strong knowledge of the common diagnoses and treatment for school-aged children and possess the skills necessary to facilitate positive change in a school environment. Experience in a school setting strongly preferred. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
License(s): Current and valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record required. Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA), LPC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist, or LMFT is required.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Salary: $4,422 – $5,063 monthly, depending on licensed experience. Upon successfully passing our agency bilingual exam, an added annual bilingual pay up to $3,730 would apply.