Freelance Hiring SNF Nurses!
Skilled Nursing aims to provide comfort and support while helping individuals regain or maintain their level of functioning. This can include Long Term Care, Sub Acute Care and/or Memory Unit care.
Skilled Nursing Facility RN/LVN Job Responsibilities:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities require a nurse who is capable of balancing the needs of multiple patients in a timely manner
- Nurses may be expected to perform med pass and treatment including wound & ostomy care, breathing treatments, post-op care, infusion therapies, urinary catheter insertion & care, and feeding tube care
- Nurses must ensure the safety and physical comfort of the patient as well as the patient’s emotional and spiritual needs
- Documentation according to client’s policy
Job Type: Per Diem
Required Education: Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
Required license or certification:
- Current California RN/LVN License
- Current BLS Certificate
Locations: San Jose, Fremont, Sunnyvale, San Mateo – CA