Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist
TheraTree, LLC is looking for an exemplary Speech Language Pathologist to work with the pediatric population in the outpatient, school, and home health settings in the Owensboro, KY area. The SLP evaluates, creates plan of cares, completes paperwork required by company and insurances, implements speech therapy programs and provides speech therapy treatments to clients to facilitate increased independence in relation to communication goals.
- Evaluate for speech therapy.
- Establish patient’s individualized treatment plan.
- Works with other members of the rehabilitation team to develop programs and activities consistent with the needs and capabilities of each client.
- Instructs clients, families and other caregivers in the skills and techniques of the speech therapy treatment program.
- Maintains appropriate and timely documentation for all clients treated.
- Attends and contributes to required meetings.
- Ensures that clients and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights.
- Maintain client caseload schedule.
- Compete various paperwork required by insurance companies.
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Language Pathology Program.
- Certification of Clinical Competence obtained from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- S/he must be licensed in the state of Kentucky to provide SLP services.
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification and first aid
- Must maintain up to date Immunizations including documentation of TB skin test.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pass background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering the right candidate a unique opportunity to learn, grow, and remain passionate about working with pediatrics. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plans, include a retirement plan with employer match. Professional development opportunities and support also offered, in the applicable field to support our therapists in their continuing education and growth.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.