Full-Time Technical Assistance HUB Team Lead
PLEASE APPLY AT: https://integralcare.e3applicants.com/careers/Technical-Assistance-HUB-Team-Lead-958
Job Number: 18-008-6885
Education: Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree with a major specialization in Human/Behavioral/Social Services or related field is required. Master’s degree preferred.
Description: This position is located in the Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) Division of Integral Care, the Local IDD Authority (LIDDA) for Travis County. The Technical Assistance HUB Team Lead is the first point of contact for communities served by the following LIDDAs: Bluebonnet Trails Community Services, Heart of Texas Region MHMR, Central Counties Services, MHMR Authority of Brazos Valley and Integral Care to access services from the IDD Technical Assistance HUB team. The technical assistance HUB will provide ongoing educational opportunities and peer review consultation to Home and Community Based service providers, Texas Home Living Providers, and professionals that serve individuals with an intellectual disability who are leaving or at risk for institutional placement. The purpose is to perform moderately complex coordination of services to assist in increasing local capacity to support individuals with an intellectual and/or developmental disability and complex medical, behavioral and/or psychiatric needs. Works under general supervision with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. This position has funding for 1 (one) year. Although there is potential for an extension, this position is set to end in December 2018.
- Maintain linkages and relationships with community partners.
- Implement program within the expectations of Department of Aging and Disability Services, including quarterly and ad hoc educational opportunities to increase capacity of professionals supporting people with IDD who have complex needs.
- Facilitate members of the Technical Assistance HUB to take part in case specific community interdisciplinary (IDT) team meetings as required.
- Act in a professional manner and communicate effectively with others; complete training programs; attend required meetings.
- Ensure that documentation is completed and maintained as required.
- Develop and maintain contracts with identified LIDDAs and needed community service providers.
Two years of experience supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. One year experience in behavioral programming and development/implementation of person directed planning. One year experience in management and supervision of professional staff preferred.
License(s): Must be licensed as a LBSW, LMSW, or LPC-I, prefer LPC, LCSW or LMFT. May be provisionally licensed but must be fully licensed within six months. Current and valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record required.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 30 hours per week.
Salary: $25.51 an hour.