Full-Time Utilization Manager
Please apply through and visit Integral Care’s career opportunities web page to view all openings.
Job Number: 19-482-10135
Why join us: Integral Care helps people build health and well-being so everyone has the foundation to reach their full potential. By joining our team, you’ll find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous vacation/sick leave
- 403(b) and 401(a) retirement account
- And much more!
Job Summary: The primary functions of this position are utilization management, conducting utilization reviews, granting authorizations, and monitoring compliance with and for various contracts entered into by Integral Care and Tejas Behavioral Health. Contracts include, but are not limited to, those with departments of the State of Texas, the City of Austin, Travis County, and managed care health plans. Utilization Managers will also be required to answer Integral Care’s Hotline to Help and crisis calls from the managed care plans. Data entry, maintaining files and reports, and performing other routine office work are required in this position.
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree with a major specialization in Human/Behavioral/Social Services or related field
- Current and valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record
- RN, RN-APN, PA, LCSW, LPC, or LMFT licensed in the state of Texas.
- at least five years’ experience in direct care of persons with a serious mental illness, documented training in psychopharmacologic management of serious mental illness, and medical/psychiatric co-morbidity and complications in chronic serious mental illness
- at least five years’ experience participating as a member of a treatment team that develops and monitors treatment plans for persons with chronic & serious mental illness
- at least one year experience with the implementation of utilization management policies, procedures, and protocols for MH services, either as a provider or manager; at least one year experience supervising MH providers
Salary: $63,616 annually.