Full-Time Wellness Nurse
CGRC is seeking a talented, energetic Wellness Nurse for Chester County who can fulfill a leadership role, both administrative and clinical. Top candidates for this position possess exceptional nursing skills along with a strong ability for administration.
The Wellness Nurse collaborates on caseloads, with the Case Management team and with colleagues, to identify high-risk individuals. Once a high-risk is identified, the Wellness Nurse recommends health coaching services to assist in addressing their physical needs that may be impacting their behavioral health.
The Wellness Nurse is a unique role with clinical and administrative responsibility: 30% client contact; 40% administrative; 30% cross-functional program and colleague work.
• Completion of all required paperwork within specified timeframes;
• Assisting colleagues with identifying goals for wellness plans;
• Ensuring that wellness coaching occurs to assist the client in meeting their identified goals;
• Partnering with primary care physicians and health practitioners to provide wellness education to both clients and co-workers.
• LPN or RN required.
• One to three years’ experience working with children and adolescents with behavioral health needs.
• Experience in wellness education preferred.
• Competent to address the age-specific issues relative to the population served.
• Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office required (specifically Outlook and Excel).
• Work effectively with clients, staff, and administration.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Flexible hours as necessary (ability to work some early evening hours).
Who is CGRC? We are an organization with a longstanding history of educating and training clinicians that deliver high quality behavioral healthcare services in partnership with children, adolescents, and families. We are considered to be a premier children’s provider based on our positive treatment outcomes. We believe our clinicians are partners in our organization’s strategic planning and implementation.
What can CGRC do for you? We want you to be a part of the Child Guidance partnership. Working here means being open to new clinical experiences both as an individual and as part of a team. Sharing your skills with clinical team inclusive of the individuals and families you are serving. We will offer you regular clinical supervision and training with the opportunity to develop your leadership competencies and career interests on a personal level. Do YOU want to be a Change Agent? Join any of our organizational committees, task forces, or work groups. If you are furthering your education we want to be your partner. We are offering flexibility for classes, internship possibilities within our organization, and the availability for supervision hours for licensure. It is important to us that you enjoy a healthy work-life balance and will encourage you to have personal goals that focus on self-care.
Child Guidance Resource Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer