Full-Time 340B Program Compliance Analyst Certified
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The senior analyst demonstrates a high level of expertise and skill in a specific aspect of the 340B program either in mixed use or retail pharmacy setting by way of achieving the 340B Apexus Certification. The roles include serving as SME on implementation projects, participating in external audits, presenting education and corrective action plans from audit findings to stakeholders.
*This is a remote position eligible for hire from: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin This position requires a 340B Apexus Certified Expert certification, if possible please add certification to your application.
– Perform routine and complex audits to resolve compliance gaps while minimizing drug expense
– Serve as subject matter expert on implementation projects with external vendors; completes follow up deliverables; engage stakeholders to ensure resolution of issues
– Develop relationships with internal counterparts to facilitate productive exchanges of information to improve program efficiency
– Coordinate touch points with system hospitals to present compliance audit findings and provide resolution to identified gaps
– Review system logic and configuration settings for each third party administrator system to ensure compliance of claims qualificaiton
– Present compliance education topics to 340B Oversight Council and stakeholders.
– Assist with training of new analysts.
- BS degree or equivalent
- 340B Apexus Certified Expert
Professional Experience Requirements:
- One year of 340B experience required.
- AA with 3 years of pharmacy experience
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Pharmacy 340B Programs
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Health Care System, in a department that provides shared services to operations across UNC Health Care; except that, if you are currently a UNCHCS State employee already working in a designated shared services department, you may remain a UNCHCS State employee if selected for this job.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UNC Health makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees religious practices and beliefs, as well as applicants and employees with disabilities. All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please email email@example.com if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To Apply for this job, please go to: