Full-Time 340B Program Compliance Analyst – Pharmacy 340B Programs
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
This position provides general support to the senior analyst by conducting routine audits and performing system maintenance of the third party administrator or split billing software to ensure compliance.
– Perform audits on a scheduled basis evaluating patient eligibility for qualified and non-qualified patients in hospital-based mixed-use areas and clinics by reviewing patient medical records, insurance plans, and hospital status.; may involve presenting and resolving reconciliation issues.
– Ensure compliance with 340B program requirements for qualified patients, drugs, and locations
– Monitor and audit state Medicaid claims to ensure compliance to prevent duplicate discounts
– Monitor drug purchasing activity and perform general maintenance of third party splitting software
– Perform checks on file transfer jobs to splitting software and support Business Analytics Specialist to triage transfer job failures.
– Support senior analyst in developing data extracts from multiple data systems for annual program audits and HRSA audits
– Monitor and triage incoming communications from external vendors, other entities, and regulatory bodies
– Using Excel or a comparable data management program, filter out non-eligible transactions, including, but not limited to, drugs used to treat patients during inpatient care, Medicaid patients, drugs provided free by manufacturers, those provided at non-eligible locations, or prescriptions written by non-eligible providers
- BS degree or equivalent
Professional Experience Requirements:
- Preferred experience in an analyst role with auditing and/or pharmacy supply chain.
- AA with 3 years of pharmacy experience
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Pharmacy 340B Programs
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Health Care System, in a department that provides shared services to operations across UNC Health Care; except that, if you are currently a UNCHCS State employee already working in a designated shared services department, you may remain a UNCHCS State employee if selected for this job.
To Apply for this job, please go to: