Full-Time Medical Director (Alpena, MI)
Foundation Radiology Group is seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist for an onsite opportunity, supporting our client site in Alpena, MI. Ideal candidate will have experience with high volume breast imaging.
- Lumbar Punctures
- Minor Interventions
- Body Imaging
- No Call
- Competitive compensation model
- Remote reading opportunities
- Additional quarterly incentive opportunities
- Competitive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, health savings account and flexible spending accounts, 401k, profit sharing, medical malpractice)
- Commensurate time off
- Clinical leadership opportunities available
- Real-time consultation on challenging cases with team of subspecialized radiologists
- 24/7/365 dedicated administrative support.
- Dedicated physician liaison to manage the licensing and credentialing process
- Quality-driven, patient-centric, physician-collaborative organization
- Alpena is located on Lake Huron, Sanctuary of the Great Lakes
- Year-round outdoor activities from hiking trails, beaches, parks, cross country skiing, and more
- 4 hours from Detroit and 2 ½ hours from Traverse City
- 10 minutes from Alpena Regional Airport
- MidMichigan Medical Center – Alpena is affiliated with University of Michigan
Life at Foundation Radiology Group is more than just a job. You’ll have the opportunity to be in the vanguard of the healthcare community. You’ll be a part of an environment that encourages learning and advancing your skills and career. We want you to reach your maximum potential, professionally and personally.
Top talent joins our team because we care deeply about providing a work environment and culture where colleagues collaborate and support each other and everyone is valued for their contributions. Foundation radiologists get the support they need to enhance their career and quality of life.