Full-Time Medical Director/Diagnostic Radiologist (East Liverpool, OH)
Foundation Radiology Group is seeking an Interventional/MQSA Radiologist to support our client site in East Liverpool, OH. In 2020, this site was named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health.
- Monday – Friday 8-5
- No call
- Option to work part-time (every other week) or full-time
Modalities we seek:
- Interventional Radiology
- Breast Imaging/Mammo
- General Radiology
- Biopsies (thyroid)
- Tunneled Catheters
- Minor Interventions
- Body Imaging
- Competitive compensation model
- Remote reading opportunities
- Additional quarterly incentive opportunities
- Medical Director leadership opportunity with commensurate compensation
- Competitive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, health savings account and flexible spending accounts, 401k, profit sharing, medical malpractice)
- Commensurate time off
- If desired – Clinical leadership opportunities available
- Real-time consultation on challenging cases with team of subspecialized radiologists
- 24/7/365 dedicated administrative support.
- Dedicated physician liaison to manage the licensing and credentialing process
- Quality-driven, patient-centric, physician-collaborative organization
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified/eligible
- MQSA Certification required
- Candidate must be able to read 2D and 3D Mammograms
- Candidates with active OH medical licensure are preferred in order to expedite onboarding and credentialing
- Named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health in 2020
- Located 30 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport
- Within a 1 hour drive from downtown:
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Wheeling, WV
- Youngstown, OH
- Canton, OH
Life at Foundation Radiology Group is more than just a job. You’ll have the opportunity to be in the vanguard of the healthcare community. You’ll be a part of an environment that encourages learning and advancing your skills and career. We want you to reach your maximum potential, professionally and personally.
Top talent joins our team because we care deeply about providing a work environment and culture where colleagues collaborate and support each other and everyone is valued for their contributions. Foundation radiologists get the support they need to enhance their career and quality of life.
Submit your CV to email@example.com.