Part-Time Nursing Assistant I – Skilled Nursing Facility
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Serves as Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
1. Performs activities of daily living for or with residents/patients.
2. Provides transport for residents/patients to designated areas within the facility.
3. Changes bed linens, runs errands, directs visitors, and answers telephone.
4. Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
5. Provides for resident/patient safety, comfort and privacy when performing responsibilities.
6. Communicates pertinent resident/patient information to appropriate person(s).
7. Abides by all infection control regulations.
8. Completes annual Rehabilitation and Nursing competencies successfully.
9. Completes 12 hours of in-service education annually.
10. Answers call bells, alarms, or intercom system for any resident or patient to determine residents/patients needs.
– High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
– Completion of an accredited Nursing Assistant Training program and listing with the Nurse Aide Registry with the Department of Facility Services.
Professional Experience Requirements:
– Previous Nursing Assistant experience in clinical specialty desired.
– Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
– Entity: UNC Rockingham Health Care
– Organization Unit: MNC Nursing Center
– Work Type: Part Time
– Standard Hours Per Week: 24.00
– Work Schedule: Night Job
– Location of Job: US:NC:Eden
– Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
To apply for this position, please go to: