Part-Time Polysomnographic Tech
Now Hiring…Polysomnographic Tech
The Polysomnographic Tech performs basic and advanced diagnostic sleep studies.
- Prepares patient and equipment for ordered testing. Interviews patient to determine sleep disorder issues and to explain testing procedures.
- Performs and documents testing. Monitors patient throughout testing and intervenes as necessary to resolve patient needs or equipment issues.
- Scores, interprets and reports results of sleep studies.
- Prepares, calibrates, repairs and maintains equipment required for testing. Determines and reports needed repairs/replacements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to Mission effectiveness by promoting the spirit embodied within the Mission Statement: Service to the Poor – support the cause of those who lack resources for a reasonable quality of life; Reverence – respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life; Integrity – inspiring trust through personal leadership; Wisdom – integrating excellence and stewardship; Creativity – courageous innovation; Dedication – affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
- Basic Life Support
- Reg Polysomnographic Tchnlgst Licensure as RRT or CRT, with Polysomnographic qualification, will be accepted in lieu of licensure as RPSGT.
- Completion of a Polysomnography program preferred.
- One year experience as a Polysomnographic Technologist preferred.
Click Here to Apply – Polysomnographic Tech / 20th Avenue Bldg / PRN Nights- 132747
Click Here to Apply – Polysomnographic Tech / Midtown / Part Time Evenings – 138557