Full-Time RN Case Manager
Schedule: 8-5 Mon-Fri, 1 weekend/month on-call. Comp time or day off.
Salary range: $65-75k/year.
RN CASE MANAGER Position Summary:
This is a full-time, salaried Nurse Case Manager role within a home health service agency. Under the direction of the Home Health Clinical Manager, this position ensures patient satisfaction through quality case management and oversight of home care staff. Assists with general case management and consistent communication to ensure regulatory compliance. Oversees 30-40 clients in the caseload. Salaried. Clinical homecare, wound care, cath care experience a plus but open to new grads with CMA background. Paid mileage. .40/mile. Average daily miles traveled: 80 plus. The nurse will have a cube in the office, but this position is generally home-office based. Expected to come in once a week for a staff meeting. Otherwise, home-based with a tablet and iPhone. Kantime EMR. The territory is respective to where one lives. Metro area. Prefer nurses in the north metro, east, south. Stillwater, Apple Valley, etc.
RN CASE MANAGER Essential Responsibilities:
· Completes all scheduled patient visits as needed.
· Participates in the implementation of home health services.
· Conduct patient admission assessments, care planning, goal setting, evaluation, coordination of care, emergency/safety plans, and discharge.
· Timely documentation of visits and supervisory notes.
- Participates with Clinical Manager in homecare staff training.
- Oversight of homecare visiting staff to ensure adequate field orientation, mentoring, in-services and evaluations.
- Maintain compliance with changing county, state, and federal regulatory initiatives affecting home health care.
RN CASE MANAGER Education Requirements:
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Minnesota. BSN preferred.
RN Case Manager Additional Requirements:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR course for healthcare providers.
- Wound care, catheter, phlebotomy skills preferred.
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with applicable laws and rules.
- One-year Medicare home health visit nurse experience preferred.
- Ability to read, write speak fluently in English.
- Confirmed negative tuberculosis status.
- Must be able to lift, turn, position, and transfer up to 50lbs.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and minimal moving violations.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- Provide four-week written notice prior to termination of employment.
Related keywords: rn, registered nurse, nurse, nurse practitioner, nurse rn, home health rn, rn nurse
RN Job Type: Full-time
RN Pay: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
All current MDH COVID 19 guidelines are in place.