Full-Time RN Case Manager – Home Health
Are you looking to to engage, invest and commit to being part of a dynamic, patient focused team of Home Health Specialists serving Richmond and the surrounding localities?
Advance Care, LLC is looking for a compassionate Registered Nurse who loves what they do!
The RN Case Manager provides direct supervision of home health services to patients in their place of residence in accordance with physician orders and strives to provide the highest quality of care. Assesses patients total care needs and coordinates plan of care so that the patients achieve the highest level of independence in their home.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Visits within the home environment
- Initiate the plan of care
- Evaluate needs within the home
- Determine goals and interventions
- Provide services and treatments of care requiring specialized nursing skills
- Counsel the client and family in preparation for discharge
- Evaluate outcomes of care
- Plan for discharge from services
- Minimum of two (2) years nursing experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current RN licensure in Virginia
- Excellent nursing skills and competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CPR certification
- Licensed driver with reliable and insured vehicle in working order
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position.
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Professional Demeanor
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- 401K matching
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life and Disability Coverage 100% covered by Advance Care
Advance Care LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.