Jackson, MI 49202
Therapist will be responsible to deliver person centered, self-determined, recovery oriented, trauma-informed, least restrictive, competent behavioral health services to consumers in an outpatient setting.
- Provides clinical and supportive counseling services; individual, group and family therapy in a trauma informed, recovery oriented, short-term, person centered, solution focused manner.
- Facilitates psycho-educational classes and/or groups such as parenting skills, independent living skills, anger management, behavior management, substance abuse, etc.
- Provides primary case holder services, as assigned including assessment, treatment plan development, formal reviews, information gathering, referrals and linkages, where appropriate. Coordinate services with other professionals and para-professionals and liaison with outside social service agencies and other organizations.
- Delivers evidenced-based interventions as trained and appropriate to the consumer needs. (Examples: Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT).
- Performs all duties as assigned to ensure the Outpatient Services department runs efficiently and effectively. Duties include but are not limited to: Assessment, Person-Centered Planning, diagnosis of clinical conditions, individual, family, and group therapy, crisis intervention, and care coordination.
NOTE: The lists of essential and additional functions are not exhaustive. They may be supplemented as necessary from time to time.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Family & Marriage Therapy or Psychology.
- If current caseload consists of consumers with primary Medicare insurance, LMSW is required.
- Therapist II: Master’s degree. Fully Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW), Fully Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Fully Licensed Psychologist (LP).
- Therapist III: Master’s degree. Fully Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW), Fully Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Fully Licensed Psychologist (LP) and is a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) or is a Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CAADC).
- Master’s degree in Social Work with LMSW licensure with the State of Michigan.
- Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CAADC)
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.